Sunday, April 12, 2009

Date Night Idea Box for the King and Queen of Hearts



I saw this really nice date night ideas product called the Date Night Deck (http://www.abetterrelationship.net) and decide that I wanted to create something similar for my husband and I. When it comes to the end of a long week, sometimes coming up with an idea besides the basic dinner and a movie can be difficult off the top of your head. So I plan on buying a inexpensive deck of playing cards and covering the fronts of those cards with creative ideas we have wanted to try on our dates. That is 52 ideas you have right at your finger tips and if you plan ahead by taking turns each week after the date to pull out a new card and have that person in charge of the date plans, then you will have a better chance at making it happen. I also plan on putting the new deck of date ideas in a small gift box or chinese take out box with our gift cards and coupons to fun restaurants we have wanted to try. I think this might be a fun gift for another couple too and really easy to make. Try laminating the cards to protect them. You can get them laminated at a copy store or buy the clear sticky back clear shelving paper at your local (Drug Stores: Rite aid, Longs Drugs, etc.) and cover the front and back sides of the card like a sandwich and trim the edges. If you can't come up with 52 date ideas on your own, get date ideas off of the internet for free or just keep looking at my blog each week and I will post new ones for you to add to your deck. Happy Date Night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment