Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Top Ten Smart Mom Purchases



Here are my top ten smart purchases that I or my mom friends have made and would recommend to any new mom. You may notice there are only 8 pictured and that is because I just did two posts on two of my favorites earlier this week so I will mention those again to look at. I have a few others I love that I will list on another top ten list later. If you have some that you would like to share also, please let me know in the comments box bellow. Thanks :)

1. The Bob Revolution Jogger Stroller-Just bought this and it is amazing. Glides so smooth. It folds up small and even the wheels come off for smaller storage. If you want a jogger stroller that also converts to a bike trailer I would suggest the Chariot brand too! I have heard it is excellent as well. You can find both of these strollers at REI to look at or go to bobgear.com to get more information on the Bob strollers.

2. Eddie Bauer High Chair-This is the B is For Bear Chair in light wood. I received this for my group baby shower gift and love it sooo much. It has a plastic fabric covered seat and back cousin that is so easy to clean two parts to the tray table and storage at the back to put my daughter's bibs and feeding supplies. You can find these chairs at Target and Babies R' Us in the dark wood too.

3. Maxi-Cosi Convertible child car seat in Penguin. This chair is so well built and is nicely padded all over. It comes in some really cool colors too and has a side cup holder for your kids bottle/sippy cup. We bought ours at Target, but you can check the web for the other colors and different sizes.

4. The Hooter-Hider- My sister-n-law received this at her shower and loved it. It is one of the best designed breast feeding bibs I have seen with a U shape wire at the top for the mother to check out her baby and still keep her privacy. The fabric selection is really nice too with a lot of different prints available to choose from. Check Amazon.com or the web for these.

5. The Snack Trap-My neighbor friends have these for their children and I am about to order some for my little girl. It allows the children to hold onto their snack cup themselves and reach in and pull out a snack too without spilling all the snacks. Best snack cup design I have seen and very well priced too. Babies R' Us carries them online only or you can go to snacktrap.com web site to order these.

6. Smart-mom bling Jewelry- These necklaces and bracelets are made of non-toxic silicon for mom's to wear and babies to chew on. My daughter loves it when I ware these out in public or at church so she can chew and play with them without breaking my expensive jewelry. They also make key chains too. Great for your little teether babies! Go to smartmomjewelry.com to find these and other gift sets.

7. The Diaper Genie 2- I love this diaper pail. Keeps my daughter's room smelling clean and fresh. You have to buy refill liners but they do last awhile if you wad the diapers up really tight when you put them in. We bought ours at Babies R' Us.

8. The Baby Safe Feeder- I bought this when my little girl was learning to chew foods without teeth. You can put fruit slices, teething biscuits, or any food that they may normally choke on if not purred. Add ice cubes and it is great solution for teething baby gums to munch on safely by themselves or for first aid owies. Babies R Us carries them but make sure you get the brand shown, the other's aren't as good and fall apart! Or go to the original babysafefeeder.com web site to order.

9. Kidco Pea Pod Plus Tent-See earlier posting below.

10. Squeaky Shoes- See earlier Posting below.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! you always have the best ideas. thanks for sharing your wisdom :)

    ReplyDelete