Friday, April 3, 2009

Date Night Service Idea

My husband and I love our weekly date night out. We are so lucky to have family in the area who love watching our little girl each week so we can get away for an hour or two. The other day my husband came home from meeting with a few of our friends and told me these couples hadn't been out on a date more than twice a year. I was shocked and immediately ran to the computer to make them these free babysitting coupons from us. I also added a twist by adding one extra coupon that they had to give their own babysitting service to another couple to pay-it-forward and keep date night alive for as many of our friends as possible. Such a simple way to give service to another couple and it gave our daughter the chance to play with their kids, which she loves. Finding a good babysitter isn't easy and it can be expensive too so I hope that this little service idea will inspire you to do something like this for your friends who could use a date night out.

2 comments:

  1. I heard through the grapevine that you did this and I think it is a really great idea. Thanks for leading by example....I definitely plan on using this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Lisa, let me know if you want me to make you some of these to hand out. I have 6 pre-made that I can personalize for whoever you give them to. :) Thanks for wanting to do this too!!!

    ReplyDelete