Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh Baby! Attention All Pregnant Moms- New Nine Natural Product Launched For Mothers




Hey Moms, my dear friend Melani just told me that her cousin has just launched an amazing new Product called Nine Naturals. It is a wonderful line of hair care/bath products made especially for Pregnant Mothers. They are free of the bad ingredients we are supposed to avoid during this time, such as phthalates, sulfates, DEA, and parabens. All products are non-animal tested and certified vegan. These product would make a great gift first Mother's Day gift for a new expecting mother or anyone who loves natural products that smell wonderful. Please check out her web site at http://ninenaturals.com/. Thank You.

2 comments:

  1. I just bought Nine Naturals in a Chicago store called Kickin and it is awesome! You should definately try it. Plus, as Rachel points out - we're not supposed to use chemicals in pregnancy and Nine is a great solution for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting, I had no idea about not using such chemicals during pregnancy (I mean, it sounds obvious when I say it like that, but I just didn't realize shampoos/etc. could be bad) thanks for letting me know about this! very cool

    ReplyDelete