Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Love Letters- Create your own love journal for you and your spouse.



My husband and I love writing love notes to each other as I am sure all couples in love do. I loved getting these beautiful heartfelt letters from him when we were dating and then married, but finding a place to keep the accumulating letters was often hard to do in our small 1 1/2 bedroom apartment with no storage space when we were first married. One day were walking through a bookstore and found a beautiful old world leather journal and decided that this would be our special love journal to write beautiful thoughts and admiration to each other. It has been such an enriching part of our marriage to have a special place for each other to express our appreciation and love. I was thinking that this would also be a great gift as a wedding present for a young married couple to begin their love together too.

No comments:

Post a Comment