Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fun Things To Do With Your Kids In The Surrounding San Francisco Bay Areas



Children growing up in the San Francisco Bay Area have so many wonderful places to experience. Here is a list of a few of my favorites growing up and some that others have suggested that I take my little girl to. So if you are new to the bay area or have been here forever like me but have forgotten some of these wonderful places growing up, then here is the perfect list for you to copy and print off. I have marked in RED some special dates to be aware of for some extra fun, so keep those in mind when you go visit. If you don't live here but are looking to take a trip here then this is a great list for you too or an idea to do in your area for the families you know who would appreciate knowing the hot spots for some family fun in your local areas. Enjoy and if you have anymore you would like to share please post them in the comments. I would love to find more places to visit!

Fun in the Bay With Kids

1 comment:

  1. We just got home from a great day at Pixie Playland and I realized that I forgot to add Miniature Golfing and Laser tag to the list. For Laser Tag my brothers used to go to Q-Zar in Concord. You can have birthday parties there too. Here are the miniature golf places I know of. I am sure there are more around the bay too that others might add to the list as well as bowling allies.

    For minature golf go to:
    Scandia Family Center in Fairfield
    Golf N Games Family Fun Center in Antioch
    Boomers in Livermore
    Golden Tee Golfland in Hayward, Castro Valley or Milpitas

    ReplyDelete